Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and detailed-oriented Software Development Engineer in Test to be responsible for ensuring that we're delivering beautiful, well-tested and bug-free software to our microfinance partners all around the world. The person filling this position must be hands-on, pro-active, self-motivated, and passionate about their work. Creative thinking, a quick mind and a keen eye towards quality are key factors to success in this role.
What you'll be working on:
- “Owning” the product’s experience and feature set and acting as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization
- Scheduling sprints, releases and patches and coordinating closely with our engineering team on both new features as well as architectural improvements
- Gathering, analysing and prioritizing solutions for product related feedback from sales, marketing, development and the market
- Creating and managing product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications
- Prioritizing and creating detailed product requirements to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases as well as supporting calculations and examples
- Becoming an internal expert on consumer and business lending and banking products in the market: both from our competitors as well as partners
- Working closely with customers and partners while staying on top of the FinTech and banking industry to shape the product roadmap
You need to have:
- Deep experience as a program or product manager successfully shipping SaaS products
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, design, engineering, QA and launch
- Excellent analytical skills and with numbers, excel calculations, a passion for math, algorithms and detailed-oriented analysis
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer and partner needs to find simple solutions out of complex use cases
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in English
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience in working in finance, banking or accounting or a company which built or sold products or services to this market
- Passion and interest in banking, fintech or financial inclusion
- Already love AHA! for Product Management and Jira for Agile Development as much as we do
- Strong project and time management skills
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets, free drinks and fruits
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule
- Paid certifications
- A beautiful, bright, central office with ping-pong and foosball table
- Private health insurance
- Pre-paid parking at Palas
- This position is full-time for our office in Iasi, Romania.
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.