Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager - Lending to be part of our growing Product Management team in Berlin.
As a Product Manager - Lending, you’ll be responsible for defining and overseeing the product strategy and delivery for Lending products including consumer loans, credit lines, overdrafts, revolving credits among others.
You'll get to work with every type of FinTech company across the world from large banks to small startups while applying your banking and FinTech knowledge to help our customers design the next generation of financial services.
What you'll be working on:
- Constantly gathering intelligence on market tendencies, competition and industry standards
- Defining and maintaining a detailed product roadmap in correspondence with the strategy and overseeing product owners in implementation of said strategy
- Being an internal and external evangelist of the product
- Systematically communicating vision, direction and providing tactical support to the rest of the organisation
- Participating in needs and requirements discovery meetings with current and prospective customers
- Providing assistance to pre-sales in support of bids, demonstrations and workshops
- Managing customers feedback, converting insights back into actionable product roadmap ideas
- Participating as a speaker and thought leader in industry events and regularly following the market analysts and thought leaders
- Providing subject-matter expertise to engineering teams, including product owners, software engineers and testers in overseeing the requirements design, and test plans
You need to have:
- Strong experience within a lending or banking role in a bank, financial software development, or other financial organisation
- Experience in Product Management in software product development environments / organizations
- Expert level knowledge in lending business domain in practice
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Lean and MVP-driven product development mindset
It would be great if you also had:
- Banking experience in different regions
- Technical background and experience either as a developer, through education or extra curricular activities
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multinational team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!