We believe that a great company is built on great people: We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help run better banks - ready for the 21st century to unfold. Our customers understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner supporting them in their ventures.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's simple, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Product Manager to lead design and execution of the integration of Mambu with complimentary (new and old) fintech companies.
As a Mambu Product Manager (Integrations) you’ll be responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning, and driving the execution of integrations with other fintech and SaaS products that complete the ‘banking platform’ ecosystem around Mambu. This includes services like payments software, credit bureaus, workflow tools, BI tools and more.
The Product Manager must possess business acumen, as well as an engineering background, in order to be able to work with our partners to bring productized integrations of our services to market. You’ll work extensively with Business Development team and cross functionally with Account Managers, Engineers, Sales, Delivery/Implementation, Support and Marketing people in order to successfully prioritize features and develop the integrations that our customers need and that align with the company vision.
You'll get to work with every type of FinTech company across the world, from large banks to small startups while expanding your banking and FinTech knowledge to help our customers launch the next generation of financial services.
What you'll be working on?
- Interacting with the sales and business development team who’ve engaged with our partners to bring integration solutions to life coming up with the requirements, design and flows between Mambu and complementary solutions
- Gathering, analysing and prioritizing integrations solutions or enhancements given feedback from sales, marketing, development and the market
- Creating and managing integration-product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications
- Prioritizing and creating detailed requirement specifications in collaboration with the technical teams of our partners and Mambu’s internal strategy
- Scheduling sprints, releases and patches and coordinating closely with our Solutions engineering team on new features and improvements
- “Owning” the various integration product solutions, features and roadmap and act as the evangelist to build awareness within the organization
- Working closely with customers and partners while staying on top of the FinTech and banking industry to shape the integrations roadmap
What you need to have:
- Several years of experience as a program or product manager successfully shipping SaaS products
- Excellent understanding of REST APIs and Webhooks, best practices and performance considerations of their usages under different scenarios
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, design, engineering, QA, launch and support
- Very strong analytical skills, be strong with numbers, excel calculations and have a passion for math, algorithms and detailed-oriented analysis
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer and partner needs and finding simple solutions out of complex use cases
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in English
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience in working in finance, banking, accounting or in a company which built or sold products or services to this market
- Passion and interest in banking, fintech or financial inclusion
- Already love AHA! for Product Management and Jira for Agile Development as much as we do
- Strong project and time management skills
- Mambu works with more than 150 financial institutions revolutionizing the status quo of finance in 39 countries around the world and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include digital banking organizations, fintech innovators, online lending companies, P2P platforms, SME lenders and traditional banks who are all looking to service unreached markets.
- We understand nothing ensures our customer’s success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership to your work.
- People at Mambu are unreasonably reasonable, but most importantly they proactively take an initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.