We believe that a great company is built on great people: We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help run better banks - ready for the 21st century to unfold. Our customers understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner supporting them in their ventures.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's simple, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for a Senior Marketing Communications Manager to define and deliver Mambu’s external and internal communications strategy.
What you'll be working on:
- Enabling the sales team through the creation of an impactful and message driven sales toolkit including presentation skills, battle cards and messaging documents
- Creating credible proof points to demonstrate Mambu’s ability to innovate and deliver, including client testimonials and case studies
- Utilising your knowledge of new industry trends and innovations to create compelling thought leadership content in partnership with Mambu’s subject matter experts
- Crafting and delivering valuable, relevant and consistent content marketing
- Working with our PR agency to maximise our media engagement activities and grow online and offline coverage, e.g. drafting press releases, responding to inbound media requests as well as expanding and deepening our connections with relevant media
- Managing and enhancing Mambu’s website content to ensure our key messages are clearly communicated and supported with relevant thought leadership and proofpoints
- Improving our social media presence and leveraging this channel to support our marketing efforts
- Developing and executing an internal engagement strategy which informs and educates employees and enhances Mambu’s culture
What you need to have:
- Excellent understanding of the banking and lending industries
- Interest in financial services trends and technologies
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to enhance brand awareness and improve thought leader status by leveraging all marketing communications channels
- Ability to brief and manage creative and media agencies
It would be great if you also had:
- Previous experience working within a multi-location team
- Spanish as an additional spoken language
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience working in financial services or financial technology provider
- Mambu works with more than 150 financial institutions revolutionizing the status quo of finance in 39 countries around the world and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include digital banking organizations, fintech innovators, online lending companies, P2P platforms, SME lenders and traditional banks who are all looking to service unreached markets.
- We understand nothing ensures our customer’s success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership to your work.
- People at Mambu are unreasonably reasonable, but most importantly they proactively take an initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.