We believe that a great company is built on great people: We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help run better banks - ready for the 21st century to unfold. Our customers understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner supporting them in their ventures.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's simple, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for a Technical Solution Architect to work with the Mambu project team and our customer or partners in defining technical solutions to project components.
What you'll be working on:
- Preparing requirements, designs and flow diagrams for custom logic built on top of Mambu or for applications integrated to Mambu
- Understanding and representing the ability and limitations of the Mambu APIs/Webhooks/Apps as inputs in defining requirements
- Consulting developers in usage of APIs during their development phases to ensure use of best and practices, security and scalability of solutions
- Overseeing and conducting testing of functional testing, scenario definition and Q&A with our clients and partners
- Coordinating closely with the delivery team to ensure project execution is on track
- Coordinating with the product team to identify enhancements and changes required to the platform to support projects
What you need to have:
- Excellent ability to translate business requirements into functional technical requirements
- Excellent understanding of web services, APIs, webhooks and performance implications of various solutions
- Clear and succinct communication of requirements and ability to mock up designs and communicate workflows
- Strong understanding of data models (SQL)
- Capacity to formalize requirements in UML sequence and flow diagrams
- Excellent ability to document requirements and work with multiple stakeholders for review, approval and sign-off
- Strong project management skills and familiarity with working with Scrum and Kanban teams
It would be great if you also had:
- Basic knowledge with ERP/Accounting (debit/credit) systems
- Several years of experience working on IT projects in a technical capacity
- Experience in banking and finance field or ERP software
- Mambu works with more than 150 financial institutions revolutionizing the status quo of finance in 39 countries around the world and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include digital banking organizations, fintech innovators, online lending companies, P2P platforms, SME lenders and traditional banks who are all looking to service unreached markets.
- We understand nothing ensures our customer’s success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership to your work.
- People at Mambu are unreasonably reasonable, but most importantly they proactively take an initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.