We believe that a great company is built on great people: We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help run better banks - ready for the 21st century to unfold. Our customers understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner supporting them in their ventures.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's simple, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for a passionate Recruiter for helping our international team to grow. You'll be the main point of contact for our candidates and will work closely with our HR and Hiring Management team for correctly implemented and improved recruitment processes for diverse offices and departments e.g. Product Management, Marketing, Sales and IT.
What you'll be working on:
- Take over the entire recruiting process such as consulting of line managers, defining job requirements, preparation and placing of job advertisements, identification of right recruiting channels
- Manage candidates’ expectations and ensure timely and constructive feedback
- Constantly update our recruitment database and complete reports on recruitment activities
- Cooperation with headhunters and use of modern recruiting and social media channels incl. active sourcing
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with college, university & community college placement offices
- Take part in (inter-)national career fairs and other employer brand measures and support the preparatory work
- Handle additional projects in recruiting and support the implementation of concepts, e.g. redesigning our career page or developing improved selection procedures
You need to have:
- Previous recruiting experience - senior profile candidates preferred
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- The capacity to juggle many different types of tasks with graceful prioritization
- Pro-active, detail oriented, creative and team-player attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
It would be great if you also had:
- University or Master Degree in Psychology, HR or other related area
- Practical experience in a recruitment agency
- Mambu works with more than 150 financial institutions revolutionizing the status quo of finance in 39 countries around the world and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include digital banking organizations, fintech innovators, online lending companies, P2P platforms, SME lenders and traditional banks who are all looking to service unreached markets.
- We understand nothing ensures our customer’s success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership to your work.
- People at Mambu are unreasonably reasonable, but most importantly they proactively take an initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.