Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Key Account Manager (f/m) to be a part of our rapidly growing team support team here in Berlin.
You'll get to work with a wide range of FinTech and Financial companies across the world from large banks to small startups while applying your skills and knowledge to manage and develop the relationships with our clients and maximise customer satisfaction.
What you'll be working on:
- Building strong and long-lasting relationships with Mambu’s key existing customers (Over 50K EUR ACV)
- Listening and understanding our customers' current and future requirements and working with our Product Management Team to help prioritize these on the Mambu product roadmap
- Engaging with executive sponsors, stakeholders and with the whole customer ecosystem
- Identifying relevant new projects and growth opportunities
- Acting as a main contact and escalation point for our customers, assisting a good working relationship with Mambu support
- Providing customers with periodic updates on new Mambu releases via seminars and product demos
- Working with Marketing to develop Mambu’s reference program, turning customers into Mambu ambassadors
- Keeping up to date on the evolution of the customers’ ecosystem, their industry and our competitive landscape
- Working with Mambu’s Customer Satisfaction Programme and drive up customer satisfaction
You need to have:
- Several years of experience in a customer, account management/ commercial type of role
- Commercial experience with complex technological products
- Proven record of successfully managing long-term relationships with accounts at all organizational levels (C level, IT, Operational)
- Proven ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- Proven ability to work with complex customers, involving multiple stakeholders and potential partners/affiliates involved in the ecosystem
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience working with other SaaS companies
- Outstanding process, organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to speak an additional language other than English. Spanish would be an advantage.
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multinational team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!