We believe that a great company is built on great people: We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help run better banks - ready for the 21st century to unfold. Our customers understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner supporting them in their ventures.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's rich in functionality, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for an ambitious Partner Manager who will be able to identify, build and extend the Mambu partner program covering complementary ecosystem solutions and technical integration partners.
This role is focused on delivering working relationships with key product and integrators to enable Mambu’s customers to choose relevant solutions and local partners to help deliver a modular best of breed solution. In addition this role will help us build our vision of a Mambu App store with certified partners and integrators. This role will work closely with our Partner Product Integration Manager who is responsible for the technical aspects of these integrations.
Typical product partnerships will be in areas such as: credit scoring, regulatory reporting, payments, KYC/AML and origination. Technical partners will be regional and country based tier 2 and 3 players with good local credibility and experience in the financial/banking/lending sector building and integrating different solutions with a good reputation
If you're excited by the prospective of working with innovative Banking and Financial organizations around the world who want to service new and existing individuals, SMEs and companies who are currently poorly served by banks with a fresh new technology platform, Mambu is where you need to be.
What you'll be working on:
- Building on the current Mambu Partner Ecosystem, ensuring relationships are strong and grow repeatable revenues for both parties
- Identifying selective new product and technical partners in our prioritised market segments and geographies globally aligned to our go to market strategies
- Enhancing our current commercial model and standardising contractual agreements
- Identifying and managing leads and pipeline from/with our partners
- Working closely with sales to identify new partners related to selected deals and geographies and formalise where this is scaleable and repeatable
- Expanding and formalizing the partner technical competence and training program working with our Partner Product Integration Manager
- Setting mutual annual partner deal revenue targets and reviewing/reporting on a quarterly basis
- Ensuring partner leads and opportunities are logged and visible in Mambu’s CRM and providing regular forecasting as part of the overall sales forecasting process
- Gaining a good understanding of the Mambu product to be able to fully articulate and demonstrate its value, functionality and key technical capabilities
- Coordinating with partners and Mambu executives on deal negotiation
- Managing and reporting on partner influenced/referral leads and opportunities and manage a database of referenceable integrations and projects to assist new sales cases
- Taking over, managing and developing the Mambu Startup Program
You need to have:
- Relevant experience in building and managing ongoing technical and product partner channels with a variety of partner types (local and regional) across multiple geographies
- Proven track record of proactively targeting, building relationships and signing up relevant partners who can drive repeatable revenues for all parties
- Relevant experience working in the financial industry preferably with a focus on banking and lending
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills being able to articulate the value Mambu brings to end customers and partners
- Ability to manage a high number of engagements simultaneously and knowing how to prioritise
- Solid technical understanding of SaaS, cloud technology, delivery models and how they apply to the financial services industry
- Ability to work closely with pre-sales, sales, other partner managers and internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Self starter attitude that can get things done
- Build, maintain and grow attitude
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience of building and working in a collaborative partner ecosystem within a disruptive B2B environment
- Experience of partner contractual frameworks and agreements
- Knowledge of various sales tools and technologies (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience with SaaS delivery models and partnership channels
- Desire to travel internationally as needed and work across countries and cultures
- Additional written or spoken languages beyond English (Spanish preferred)
- Mambu works with more than 150 financial institutions revolutionising the status quo of finance in 39 countries around the world and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include digital banking organisations, fintech innovators, online lending companies, P2P platforms, SME lenders and traditional banks who are all looking to service unreached markets
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership to your work
- People at Mambu proactively take initiative to improve the industry for the better
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.