We believe that a great company is built on great people: We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help run better banks - ready for the 21st century to unfold. Our customers understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner supporting them in their ventures.
We help FinTech innovators, banks and microfinance institutions to deliver essential banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
We do this by providing world-class banking technology built in and delivered via the cloud, that's rich in functionality, affordable and flexible for any financial institution tackling any market opportunity.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Product Manager to lead our product vision, strategy and execution and be part of our rapidly growing team here in Iasi.
As a Mambu Product Manager you’ll be responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning, and driving the execution of the vision for the existing and future product lines.
You’ll work extensively with customers and cross functionally with Account Managers, Engineers, Sales, Delivery/Implementation, Support and Marketing people in order to successfully prioritize features and develop the products that our customers want and need and that align with the company vision.
You'll get to work with every type of FinTech company across the world, from large banks to small startups while applying your banking and FinTech knowledge to help our customers launch the next generation of financial services.
What you'll be working on:
- “Owning” the product’s experience and feature set and acting as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization
- Scheduling sprints, releases and patches and coordinating closely with our engineering team on both new features as well as architectural improvements
- Gathering, analysing and prioritizing solutions for product related feedback from sales, marketing, development and the market
- Creating and managing product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications
- Prioritizing and creating detailed product requirements to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases as well as supporting calculations and examples
- Becoming an internal expert on consumer and business lending and banking products in the market: both from our competitors as well as partners
- Working closely with customers and partners while staying on top of the FinTech and banking industry to shape the product roadmap
You need to have:
- Deep experience as a program or product manager successfully shipping SaaS products
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, design, engineering, QA and launch
- Excellent analytical skills and with numbers, excel calculations, a passion for math, algorithms and detailed-oriented analysis
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer and partner needs to find simple solutions out of complex use cases
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in English
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience in working in finance, banking or accounting or a company which built or sold products or services to this market
- Passion and interest in banking, fintech or financial inclusion
- Already love AHA! for Product Management and Jira for Agile Development as much as we do
- Strong project and time management skills
- Mambu works with more than 150 financial institutions revolutionizing the status quo of finance in 39 countries around the world and we're just getting started
- Our clients include digital banking organizations, fintech innovators, online lending companies, P2P platforms, SME lenders and traditional banks who are all looking to service unreached markets
- We understand nothing ensures our customer’s success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership to your work
- People at Mambu proactively take an initiative to improve the industry for the better
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.