Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Product Manager to lead our product vision, strategy and execution and be part of our rapidly growing team here in Iasi.
As a Mambu Product Owner you’ll be responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning, and driving the execution of the vision for the existing and future lending product lines.
You’ll work extensively with customers and cross functionally with Account Managers, Engineers, Sales, Delivery/Implementation, Support and Marketing people in order to successfully prioritize features and develop the products that our customers want and need and that align with the company vision.
You'll get to work with every type of FinTech company across the world, from large banks to small startups while applying your banking and FinTech knowledge to help our customers launch the next generation of financial services.
What you'll be working on:
- “Owning” the lending product’s feature set and acting as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization on best practices
- Gathering, analysing and prioritizing banking and lending feature needs for product related feedback from sales, marketing, development and our customers
- Scheduling sprints, releases and patches and coordinating closely with our engineering team on both new features as well as general improvements
- Creating and managing banking and lending product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications
- Prioritizing and creating detailed product requirements to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases as well as supporting calculations and examples
- Working closely with customers, projects and partners while staying on top of the FinTech and banking industry to shape the feature roadmap
You need to have:
- Deep knowledge of consumer or business lending and operations by having worked in the banking or FinTech industry
- Good at working with numbers, excel calculations, passion for math, algorithms and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of lending accounting principles and best practices
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer and partner needs to find simple solutions out of complex use cases
- Strong project and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience as a product manager or owner successfully shipping enterprise products
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, design, engineering, QA and launch
- Passion and interest in FinTech or financial inclusion
- Technical communication skills
- Already love AHA! for Product Management and Jira for Agile Development as much as we do
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.