Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a driven Product Manager - Marketplace to be a part of our growing Product Management team.
As an Product Manager - Marketplace, you’ll be responsible for partnerships and integrations with 3rd party applications via Mambu marketplace.
You'll get to work with every type of FinTech company across the world from large banks to small startups while applying your banking and FinTech knowledge to help our customers design the next generation of financial services.
What you'll be working on:
- Creating integration plans with identified product partners to allow building connectors between Mambu and complimentary products such as payment processors, omni-channel front-ends regulatory reporting packages, BI solutions, etc.
- Overseeing the development, testing and maintenance of connectors whether performed by Mambu, clients or 3rd parties
- Supporting 3rd parties in creating product marketing communications, explaining how Mambu and the 3rd party products add value to the client and how they integrate
- Supporting occasional customer conversations by introducing the options of 3rd party products that can solve their business needs and explaining how they integrate
- Feeding back ideas for improvements and enhancements to the core product team
- Proactively identifying complementary 3rd party products in coordination with go-to-market sales strategy
You need to have:
- Strong experience in product management/product ownership
- Excellent understanding of APIs, Webhooks and how they should be applied in modern service-oriented architectures
- Ability to quickly mock up both interface diagram as well as flow/sequence diagrams between systems
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, design, engineering, QA and launch
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer and partner needs and finding simple solutions out of complex use cases
- Several years of experience in a product role (product management, product owner, head of product, etc)
- Technical background and experience (either as a developer, through education, extra curricular, etc)
It would be great if you also had:
- Understanding of financial services, banking, lending, payments or credit cards
- Experience with fintech innovations and digital customer engagement
- Detail and and process-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you.