Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
We are looking for passionate, skilled and enthusiastic developers to join our team to build the latest features to be used by organizations around the world. As a Mambu software engineer, you’ll be responsible for the development of critical new features, enhancing our APIs and working on the development of both native Android and hybrid web apps. We have an exciting roadmap of new features and technical challenges ahead and need someone with the skills and experience to keep up with our fast-paced environment.
- Investigate technical problems, using all the tools and data needed
- Identify and communicate solutions to the other support levels and to our customers
- Assist organizations and our partners in migrating data from their current system to Mambu
- Work with a fast-paced Agile Kanban development team in a collaborative environment
You need to have:
- At least 3 months experience in working with Java projects
- Experience with SQL (preferably MySQL)
- Excellent ability to quickly get to the root of a problem, to see and analyze multiple solutions
- Strong interest in understanding our banking product business logic
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
We hope you have:
- Experience in web application development and REST APIs
- Experience in customer interaction and support
- Familiar with scripting languages (bash, python)
- Familiarity with basic financial terminology and accounting
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets, free drinks and fruits
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule
- Paid certifications
- A beautiful, bright, central office with ping-pong and foosball table
- Private health insurance
- Pre-paid parking at Palas or Moldova
This position is full-time for our office in Iasi, Romania.
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.