Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
Mambu mobile app enables our partners to offer the same quality of services in the field, as served via the Mambu UI. The flexibility is supported through the client, loan and deposit management features delivered through the mobile channel along with photo capturing, geolocation, printing capabilities, etc.
A passionate, skilled and enthusiastic developer is wanted to join our mobile team to build the latest features dedicated to organizations around the world. As a full time software engineer for the Android app, you’ll be 100% hands on into development of business critical features along with technical updates.
- Participate to release planning activities
- Develop new business functions
- Develop the new communication layer with the core services
- Maintain/Refactor the current implementation
- Diagnose and solve technical customer problems
- Work with a fast-paced agile team in a collaborative environment to solve challenging problems
- Long term, manage the entire SDLC of the app
You need to have:
- Bachelor's or higher in Computer Science
- Strong OOP knowledge
- Data modeling capabilities
- At least 2 years of Java Development experience on commercial projects
- SQL knowledge
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Basic design patterns experience
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
We hope you have:
- Android knowledge
- Jira / Bitbucket experience
- Gradle knowledge
- SQLite knowledge
- Code quality and programming good practices knowledge
- Agile oriented mentality
- Passion for programming
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets, free drinks and fruits
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule
- Paid certifications
- A beautiful, bright, central office with ping-pong and foosball table
- Private health insurance
- Pre-paid parking at Palas or Moldova
This position is full-time for our office in Iasi, Romania.
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.