Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
We're looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic HR Admin who works hands on in our HR team and drives productivity through processes automation and optimization, good communication and collaboration with all departments in Mambu and all external local authorities in HR related issues.
We have a professional work atmosphere and an exciting roadmap of operational improvements and need someone with the skills and experience to contribute to and keep up with our fast-paced environment.
- Be responsible for compiling and updating personnel files (working contracts, additional contracts, decisions etc)
- Be responsible for gathering the needed documents for the personnel files
- Be the main communication point of contact with the state authorities - ITM / AJOFM
- Work with and be responsible for Revisal data processing
- Gather and check time keeping of Mambu Iasi employees
- Operate / report medical leaves and vacation requests
- Be responsible for ordering and distributing the meal tickets and gift vouchers
- Prepare payment states
- Prepare and share payment slips
- Closely collaborate with the office manager for all medical services for Mambu employees to be up to date
- Operate employees data in internal Mambu applications
- Create employment termination documents
- Be responsible for the legal and correct form and updates of Collective labour contract
- Create and release any type of needed employment certificates (such as salary certificates etc)
- Create and update periodical evaluation files
- Be responsible for having good collaboration with management, office management and financial departments for a smooth and in time HR back-office process management
- Offer legal counseling on HR related matters to management
- Be responsible of all HR administrative data, both printed and electronic (accuracy, updates etc)
- Communicate with employees regarding HR papers and answer specific questions when asked by our employees
- Support HR Projects and Initiatives
- Run basic and standardized HR Reports
You need to have:
- At least 4 years experience in a similar position, preferably in an IT company
- In-depth technical knowledge and understanding of labor law
- Human Resources inspector diploma
- Strong decision making and autonomy skills and a sharp eye for details
- Strong communication and self-organizing skills
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solving problems independently
- Ability and experience in overseeing multiple parallel projects
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We hope you have:
- Availability and curiosity in being involved in other internal HR related projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets, free drinks and fruits
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule
- Paid certifications
- A beautiful, bright, central office with ping-pong and foosball table
- Private health insurance
- Pre-paid parking at Palas or Moldova
This position is full-time for our office in Iasi, Romania.
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.