Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Product Owner / Manager to lead our product vision, strategy and execution and be part of our rapidly growing team.
What you'll be working on:
- You will be handling our Deposits/Payments product line, a component effectively related to everything Mambu needs to support deposit accounts of various types and credit-card servicing organizations, including the product definition and pricing (interest and fees) themselves. Furthermore you will be supporting functions and features like payment orders, payment gateways;
- “Owning” the product’s experience and feature set and acting as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization;
- Coordinating closely with our engineering team on both new features as well as architectural improvements;
- Gathering, analysing and prioritizing solutions for product related feedback from sales, marketing, development and the market;
- Creating and managing product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications
- Prioritizing and creating detailed product requirements to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases as well as supporting calculations and examples;
- Becoming an internal expert on banking products in the market: both from our competitors as well as partners;
- Working closely with customers and partners while staying on top of the FinTech and banking industry to shape the product roadmap.
You need to have:
- Agile methodology evangelist, and as such experience with Kanban / Scrumban frameworks;
- Deep experience as a program or product manager successfully shipping SaaS products;
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, design, engineering, QA and launch;
- Excellent analytical skills and with numbers, excel calculations, a passion for math, algorithms and detailed-oriented analysis;
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer and partner needs to find simple solutions out of complex use cases;
- Affinity for formulating technical requirements and defining software interfaces (APIs);
- +5 years experience working as a Product Owner / Product Manager;
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in English.
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience in Payments / Banking is a big plus;
- Experience with Software Release trains deployment;
- Experience in working with APIs;
- Experience in working in finance, banking or accounting or a company which built or sold products or services to this market;
- Passion and interest in banking, fintech or financial inclusion;
- Strong project and time management skills;
- Experience and passion for specification by example.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Pre-paid parking ticket at Palas/Moldova Center;
- Monthly bus pass (new starting 2018);
- Monthly digital meal tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- 21 days of holiday and summer schedule;
- Therapeutic massage (new starting 2018);
- Sports package (new starting 2018);
- Eye glasses vouchers (new starting 2018);
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets, popcorn machine and many others;
- Standup Desk in a very modern office and access to the best logistics;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
This position is full-time for our office in Iasi, Romania.
Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.